(I am not entirely sure what I was doing with this, it just kinda happened.)
Euphoria - definition: mental and/or emotional state where the person experiences intense feelings of happiness, well-being, elation, excitement and joy.
Fast chords, heavy beats, high and low notes sung.
There won't be another night like it.
I won't forget how it felt to be there, barely inches away from those responsible for filling my life with happiness.
To feel at one with those around me.
Our combined love of those we hold so important.
Each for our own reasons but love all the same.
We pressed ourselves towards them, an intimate show for an intimate family.
No matter how terrible our singing, they smiled all the same.
We sang their songs back to them with every ounce of love that they gave us.
To me they are more than just six dudes in a band, they're dreamers and believers.
They do what they love and they gave me hope to do the same.
To not stop dreaming, to create and express the love they've let me experience.
And that is what I took away from that concert, a sense of love and the ambition to do what I love regardless of the obstacles.
No comments:
Post a Comment